English 中文
Home > FAQ
If you have any questions, please check the related questions. We have summarized some common questions for your reference to help you solve the problem.
If we need your mobile crusher, how's your delivery time and payment terms?
Dear Sir/Madam,

Thanks for your inquiry about our mobile crusher, our delivery period is 20 days for one set mobile crusher after we get your advanced payment, because the main machine we have stock. Our payment term is 30% advance payment by T/T or Alibaba.com, the rest 70% balance by T/T or Alibaba.com.
Do you supply cement vertical roller mill? How about the installation period?
Dear Sir/Madam

We can supply cement, raw material, limestone, blast furnace slag, steel slag, nickel slag, manganese slag, coal, pyrophyllite, desulfurization stone powder vertical roller mill. Generally speaking, the installation period is 3-4 months.
Where your products have been exported before?
Our products have been sold to South Asia, Africa, South America, Middle East and so on.
How to get the free solution and quotation ? 
Please send inquiry to us ,leave your whatsapp and email , our sales manager will contact you within half hours .
What's the price of your jaw crusher?
Dear Sir/Madam,

 We are pleased to hear that you are interested in our Jaw Crusher.

       Our Jaw Crusher can meet your different requirements for various capacities, such as 40-60 t/h, 60-100 t/h,80-195 t/h, 140-270 t/h, 190-310 t/h, 260-510 t/h, etc. Each type has different input sizes and output sizes.

       As a result, we need to know detailed information about the required capacity , input size and raw materials, so that we can provide the most suitable equipment for you.

 Our sales manager will reply to you within 1 hours.
When you are convenient to visit your factory?
Dear Sir/Madam,

       Glad to hear that you want to come to visit our factory.

       Many domestic and international customers visit our factory every year. You can come to inspect the quality of machines you ordered and have a further communication with our technical engineer. At the same time, you can feel the native culture here of Zhengzhou City, Henan Province which is the biggest agriculture province in China.
 1 2  >
Yusheng has obtained a number of invention licenses, and the products they developed and produced have been exported to many countries and regions in the world.
Address:Room 707, Shenglong Tianxi Plaza Tower C8,Daxue Road,Erqi District, Zhengzhou,Henan,China
Henan Yusheng Machinery Co.,Ltd