Since the 21st century, with the promotion of economic development, the speed of urban construction in China has been accelerating, the demand for building materials is also increasing, and more and more rubbish is produced in construction projects. In order to solve and deal with construction waste effectively, it is necessary to apply some advanced treatment technology and equipment. Among them, the application of mobile crushing plant can effectively solve this problem.
In recent years, people begin to realize the importance of construction waste resource utilization, the research and understanding of construction waste resource utilization technology is also deepening, especially in the recovery and treatment of building waste. Many feasible and advanced aggregate reproduction processes are summarized. Through the analysis of corresponding research results, we can summarize and understand the construction waste recycling process from three stages: first, the generation of construction waste; secondly, the preliminary treatment of construction waste; thirdly, deep treatment of recycled aggregate.
The fact that the performance of recycled aggregate is difficult to meet the relevant requirements of building materials is one of the main reasons for slow development of construction waste recycling technology at the present stage. The main difference between natural aggregate, recycled aggregate is that there are a lot of waste concrete mortar attached to the outer surface of it, which reduces the performance of recycled aggregate, and then reduces the concrete performance produced by recycled aggregate. Therefore, it is difficult to play its due role in some construction projects, and it can only be applied in the pavement and foundation with lower construction requirements, so that the application range of recycled aggregate is restricted.
Application of Mobile Impact Crushing Plant in Construction Waste Recovery
In the preliminary treatment of waste generated in the building, because many building structures are not concentrated enough, a lot of construction waste is not concentrated enough. Therefore, when setting up the factory, the dispersion of construction waste also needs to be considered in order to improve the treatment efficiency. Otherwise, it will take a long distance and time to transport, which will not only increase the transportation cost, but also lead to secondary pollution. Therefore, the production mode of mobile recycled aggregate will become an important development direction of construction waste treatment equipment in the future. At the site where construction waste is generated, people can initially dispose of it. Then transport the treated recycled aggregate to the aggregate deep treatment center and then complete the corresponding treatment. This will not only reduce transportation costs, but also reduce its impact on the environment.
The mobile crushing station is composed of crusher, screening system, debris sorting device, transmission mechanism, vibration feeder and self-walking function. Moreover, with the configuration of action mechanism, it can be said that the production line is mobile.
(1) Crusher. In the mobile crushing station, crusher is the core component, crushing and disposal of construction waste is its main task. Medium hardness material is the main feature of construction waste, low viscosity, not too high water content, therefore, it is necessary to ensure that the equipment required for stone crushing will be used in the mobile crusher for construction waste recycling. In order to improve the performance of recycled aggregate, the granular material should be broken out to effectively reduce the content of flake material and ensure that the particles can be evenly distributed. Therefore, the performance, efficiency and material size of the crusher must be controlled according to the corresponding standards and scope.
(2) Screening system. In order to produce high-quality recycled aggregate, if it is difficult to complete the first crushing according to the requirements, it is necessary to carry out secondary crushing, which requires an additional screening system to screen the concrete blocks with larger particles and then transport them to the crusher to carry out crushing treatment again to ensure effective crushing and treatment of construction waste.
3) Sundries sorting device. A lot of sundries exist in construction waste, especially a lot of waste iron wire and waste steel bar materials exist in reinforced concrete. therefore, it is necessary to set up a debris sorting device in the mobile crusher to reduce the influence of waste iron wire and waste steel bar on the performance of recycled concrete aggregate.
4) Vibrating feeder equipment. If you put construction waste directly into jaw crusher, it will have a great impact on the jaw crusher. if you do so for a long time, it will lead to uneven force and affect normal operation of the equipment. Therefore, it is necessary to install a vibrating feeder in front of the crusher device. The biggest advantage of vibrating feeder is that it can feed evenly. After vibrating the material, move forward and move slowly towards the jaw crusher. if the particles of construction waste are small, they will fall in the gap between the bars, thus playing the role of screening.
(5) Self-walking device. Tire and crawler walking mechanisms are two important walking mechanisms in mobile crushing stations. The tire type walking mechanism is convenient for walking on the ordinary highway, the turning radius is small, it can move quickly in the construction site, the equipment is flexible and saves time. The crawler walking mechanism can walk smoothly, has a lower grounding specific pressure, and can effectively adapt to the wetland and mountain environment. It is usually applied to the full hydraulic drive system, which has high reliability and large driving force.
To sum up, with the improvement of living standards, people's awareness of environmental protection is also strengthening, combined with a series of policies such as sustainable development and circular economy, recycling and reuse of construction waste has a good development prospect. Mobile crushing plant will play a more and more important role in the treatment of construction waste.